Monday, August 6, 2007

Day 48 - Mon, Aug 6

Today, I woke up and began my errands at 8:00 am. I found out that Christopher was on his way home, YEA!!

We tried to play volleyball at the YMCA, but found out old men by tradition were the only ones who could use the court. Steven is trying to make a plan to force the old men out.

I told the boys that they could not eat dinner if they did not have their LIST done. They all got their list done...really, they did not get their piano done, which they will make up for tomorrow.

Then just before dinner, CHRISTOPHER came home.

I just went back to his room to take his picture to put on the blog, but I see his door is closed! He has gone to sleep!! It is 9:31pm. He must be tired. So this is the only picture we will get of him....really just his door. Griffin is well again. Happy and eating.

No comments: