Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Day 27 - Mon July 16

Lots going on....
1st - Raging Waters!
We are getting pretty good at this. This picture is on the way over. I think all the "bigs" rode all the rides, then we were done. Quinn did a ride called Wave rider. It simulates surfing. Quinn did great! I also made Griffin ride the Thunder Rapids. He cried the whole time, but it was still fun for me.Later that night, Christopher, Steven and I went drove down to Laguna to see the
Pageant of the Masters.
Apparently, I bought seats on the last row. It worked out just fine. We all used binoculars.These were our two favorite works of art: Blind Man's Bluff by Fransico de Goya

this one is The Giant by N.C. Wyeth

We were all glad we went. Christopher said he would not like to go again. Steven and I will definitely go again.

1 comment:

Nana said...

Hugely mind boggling to think these pictures are human made!!