Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day One June 18

First day of summer....what did we do...

I had my birthday lunch, one week late with girlfriends: Jane Colton, Angie Jensen and Sharron Luna. We ate at Paco's. It was all yummy. Kerry came and surprised me with a Pina Colada! That was so nice and yummy too. I offered to share, but no one tried it...maybe they felt like just the presence of evil, who knows, I LOVED it and the thoughtfulness too.

Chase slept in as long as his body would let him.

Quinn asked on Sunday if we could have McDonald's for breakfast on this day, so that is what we had, very good...easy clean-up.

Quinn played is gameboy all day.

Zak went to his first day of Arcadia High School football camp. It was 2 hours. And he really liked it.

All the boys and Kylie went swimming in the afternoon too.

It was a good day.

No comments: