Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Day Two June 19

Today I almost had to babysit 3 extra little children. Just one hour before they were to come, the mother called me with a reprieve! I have never been so happy. I guess her original babysitter figured out a way to do it for her. So, I did laundry, not as much as I would have liked, but getting any done is good in my book.

Chase got called and he got to go jet skiing with the Miller's and Jake Melton and Forest Reed. He had a great time and came home and told dad that we really needed to get one of those.

Quinn, Kylie and Griffin and Kerry all went swimming - I watched and played my Nintendo DS.

We had McDonald's for breakfast again because Chase felt bad he missed it the day before.

Zak had another good day at football camp. No throwing up.

Zak and Quinn had scouts, where they played volleyball and enjoyed themselves there too.

Two great days in a row!!

No comments: