Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Day Nine - Tuesday XXX


This is also Zak's second day of Football camp. I saw him, he said he was having a good time, it was hot, no he had not thrown up. Success. He is anxious about setting up his utopia game.

So, after spotting Zak, and talking with him for a bit, then we went over to Christopher and Steven's apartment. They took us over to the BYU campus and we all went bowling! It was fun. Steven, Christopher and I bowled on one lane, Quinn, Kylie and Griffin bowled on another lane. Steven won the first game and just as I was about to lose the 2nd game, on my last turn I bowled a strike! Then I got to have 2 more turns and I got 2 more strikes. Very exciting. In bowling - that is a turkey.

Christopher won that game, I was just happy not to be creamed.

Then we went to lunch at the Brick Oven. Then back to our own places.

1 comment:

Quinn said...

I got a pretty sweet cell phone video of moms strike